Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pre-Departure Business and Planning

So, I was trying to think when to start this blog. Do I wait until I am Italy? Do I start a few weeks before I leave? Well, I cannot wait so I am starting now. Actually, I was going to start the day I got my acceptance letter, but I stopped myself. That is however, the day I created this blog, got the URL and found my background for this blog.

Here is what I am going through now:
** I have gotten emails from people in Florence,
** I have received my pre-departure packet with papers I have to fill out,
** I have been assigned pre-course reading as well as pre-course work.

What I have not done:
** Emailed them back
** Filled out the info

** Bought my books
** Booked my flight.

To be honest, it took me the longest time to send my deposit because I was not sure if I was really going to go. There has been some stuff going on in my life that just made me think twice about my decision. However, I know that if I do not go now, I never will. Therefore, I am going for sure! It was on my graduation cap so it is official!

October cannot get here any sooner. Italy here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment