Friday, June 1, 2012

Rainy Day in Taormina

I was so excited to visit Taormina. I heard it had some of the most beautiful views, it was a beach area and Etna was not too far. However, Taormina ended up being a rainy day for us. :/ I enjoyed my time there but I just need to go back again on a sunny day.  :)   
We were a little lost when we got off the train. The train station isn't in the center of the city like most train stations. 
This is the view outside the central train station. From here we decided to take a bus to the center. 
Taormina's main attraction is its Amphitheater. 
It usually has the best view but that day all we got was this. 
So I had fun finding places to take pictures at. 
The amphitheater itself is beautiful. 
The atmosphere was nice and there weren't too many people because of the rain. 
See, not too many people. Hehe. 

I love seeing cactus around Italy because it reminds me of my family. <3 
This was a cute little area but any time you see my on top of a rock it means I had to climb to get there. It was challenging. 
This one was a much easier. 
More nopales. :)

I will return one day Taormina. <3 I Love Sicily.
Mia♡ 

1 comment: