Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Day in Siena

A few weeks ago Laura, Vicky and I planned a trip to Lucca. The morning of the trip we went to the train station to buy our tickets only to find out there was scopera, a strike, going on that day. We then quickly changed our plans and hopped on a train to Siena. This was a lovely unexpected trip. :) Here are the pics:
Photobucket
Me and Vicky <3 
Photobucket

Il Duomo di Siena
Photobucket


Photobucket
Me and Laura at Fonte Gaia, the "Fountain of Joy".

Photobucket
Please let me in, I swear I've been good!

Photobucket
Isn't Siena beautiful?

Photobucket
These are must in Italy...of course I don't have the funds or the lady balls to ride one of these.

Photobucket
I thank the Lord and my parents every single day because I truly feel blessed to be here.

Photobucket
Tried out Chinese food for a change and I'm glad we did because it was delicious!!

Photobucket
Needed a break from the pasta overload.

Photobucket
Being surrounded by all this beauty made me feel beautiful.

Photobucket
My two lovely friends.

Photobucket


Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Gorgeous Siena 

 Mia♡

No comments:

Post a Comment