Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Day in Siena

A few weeks ago Laura, Vicky and I planned a trip to Lucca. The morning of the trip we went to the train station to buy our tickets only to find out there was scoperaa strike, going on that day. We then quickly changed our plans and hopped on a train to Siena. This was a lovely unexpected trip. :) Here are the pics:
Photobucket
Me and Vicky <3 
Photobucket

Il Duomo di Siena
Photobucket


Photobucket
Me and Laura at Fonte Gaia, the "Fountain of Joy".

Photobucket
Please let me in, I swear I've been good!

Photobucket
Isn't Siena beautiful?

Photobucket
These are must in Italy...of course I don't have the funds or the lady balls to ride one of these.

Photobucket
I thank the Lord and my parents every single day because I truly feel blessed to be here.

Photobucket
Tried out Chinese food for a change and I'm glad we did because it was delicious!!

Photobucket
Needed a break from the pasta overload.

Photobucket
Being surrounded by all this beauty made me feel beautiful.

Photobucket
My two lovely friends.

Photobucket


Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Gorgeous Siena 

 Mia♡

No comments:

Post a Comment