Thursday, February 23, 2012

5 Things I Heart

1. A: an Italian magazine I like to get here. I love it because it is only a euro and has just as much fashion, italian news, and gossip articles as the next women's magazine.


2. Elegant Drinks: While in Venice I stopped by a bar for a warm drink since it was a bit nippy outside. This elegant hot chocolate warmed me right up  .


3. Trains: trains are a fast and inexpensive way to get from city to city.  Plus, look at the pretty graffiti on it. 

Photobucket


4. Mask for Carnevale: Green is not a color I usually go for but as soon as I saw this lovely mask I decided I simply could not do without it. This mask was perfect for Carnevale. Wearing it made me lower my inhibitions. No one knew who I was, I could do whatever I pleased. And you bet that I did just that. 



5. Long Italian Names For Small Towns: Italy has the strangest names sometimes. Well, they are strange to foreigners. For example, on the way to Venice we stopped at a small town called Pontelagoscuro which translates to, dark lake bridge. Hehe, oooohhh Italy.   



Mia♡

No comments:

Post a Comment