Saturday, March 3, 2012

My 5 Things I Heart About Italy This Week.

1. Radio Italia: is a station on TV that only plays Italian music. They play all the top hits and have a mixture of artists who have been around for decades to those who are just coming out. We have this  on every time we are cooking in the kitchen or just hanging out. 


2. Conad: Is the supermarket I get all my groceries from. I literally go here at least three times a week for groceries. Since I walk to the supermarket I can only buy what I can carry/fit into my reusable bags.  



3. Dee Jay TV: Although there is MTV Italia, Dee Jay TV is like Italian's own version of MTV. They target a younger demographic. They show videos in both English and Italian and I love that they show old episodes of Popular in Italian.

4. Distratto by Francesca: This song plays at every store I go to, every restaurant. It's such a good song from such a young girl.



5. Salamanca: It's a restaurant by day that at night is filled with many young people, a DJ and sangria pitchers.
 

                                                                     Mia♡

No comments:

Post a Comment