Monday, March 12, 2012

5 Things

1. Karaoke Nights at Old Stove: I have been going to these since October but most recently I have been joining my FACE friends there too. It took awhile for me to get the courage to sing on stage but I haven't looked back since. (Karaoke pics are never flattering)


2. Mondo Marcio - Non Dimenticare: This song is legit. Love it. His voice, his style, his appearance isn't so bad either. (; Watch out Fedez you have competition for my Italian hubby. This should really just say Marcio cuz he is so good looking!! Just my type. But it's the song I love this week.



3. Velvet: This magazine helps me practice my Italian. Plus, you know how much I LOVE magazines so why would it be any different in Italy? It is also the perfect eye candy. European fashion is like....oh dear, it's expensive but so worth it. At first I'm not impressed oh whatevs. Then I go on a US store website and I'm like Oh yeah, thats how the clothes is back home. If only I could afford it all. But it really comes down to Travel Money or Clothes Money. Can't have both. And I REALLY wanna see Paris!

4. Live Music in Piazza della Repubblica: No matter what time of day it is there is always a music act playing in this popular square. They can range anywhere from flute bands to opera singers and believe me, it does not stop there. I always enjoy sitting on one of the benches and listening to the musical acts. It's very calming and sometimes it puts me in the mood to dance. :) What is better than free entertainment?


5. The Diner: I have mentioned this place before but I really have to add it to the list. It's funny because I am in Italy and I should be going to Italian restaurants. But I have Italian food every single day at home. I always cook pasta, ravioli, salads, soups, and all that good Italian food that I just need a break when I go out to eat. My favorite place to go is the Diner because they sell American food. Mind you it is very expensive but soooo worth it. My favorite thing to get is the bacon cheeseburger although I die for their chocolate milkshake.
Mia♡

No comments:

Post a Comment