Monday, March 19, 2012

Thank You Klab

Sadly, my time at Klab has come to an end. Boy, did this gym do a lot for me. Who would believe that instead of losing weight in Italy with all the extra walking I actually gained weight? I gained about 5 pounds but I got so bloated it was crazy! That all changed when I joined Klab back in December. When I first got there I didn't know how to work most of the machines except the treadmill, elliptical and bike. The trainers took me through all the machines and told me what specific body part they toned. In those 3 months I lost about 20 pounds and a few pant sizes. I'm nowhere near my health goals but I'm sure I'll eventually get there. Either way I am very thankful to everyone at Klab who helped me with my fitness goals. :)
The bottom jeans are a size 16 from Old Navy. The top jeans are a size 10 from Zara. Sadly, the bottom ones didn't even fit me when I got to Italy even though 14/16 was my size. It's all good though since I don't have to worry about that anymore. :)   
Mia♡ 

1 comment:

  1. Whooa!! way to go Broomie!! :) you got this!! and when you get back you can be my personal trainer ;) lol

    ReplyDelete