Wednesday, March 21, 2012

February Night Life

I typically don't take out my camera on a night out. My friends smartly do the same, however, we lose the opportunity to take some pictures of our fun times. Every once in awhile someone does manage to take a few snaps here and there which makes me forever thankful. :)
 A night out with my favorite German Girls at Babylon.



The thing I like about Babylon is that there aren't as many annoying American girls. You know, the kind that get wasted and are completely obnoxious? Trust me, there is never a shortage of those kind of girls running around Florence. I also like that you get a drink included with the cover charge. The best part about Babylon? The music. They mainly play electronic stuff. Music I can just dance all night too. I don't go there as often as I'd like and writing this makes me want to go now! 
 The night ended with a stop at the photo booth. Sadly, I don't know what happened to those photos but I cherish the memory, and this pic. 
 Here, is a night at twice with Lucy, my ex roomie Kiki and Silja. Twice is a club that I love to hate. I hate it because of those American girls I mentioned before. Well, Twice is full of them. Even worse it is filled with desperate guys trying to dance with you no matter how many times you say no. I love it because it's free, the  music is pretty decent and because it closes late. Meaning, even when the plan isn't to go to Twice we go there after leaving another club for an hour or two. 
This is me and Vicky right before a night out of madness. We went to a few places around town and had ourselves quite the adventure. :) 
 Lastly, this is me at Salamanca. I was here with the lovely people of FACE and Adriana. Salamanca is my typical Thursday stop. Here you will find me chugging sangria and dancing on table tops. That's just what you do in Salamanca. The music here could do with some improvement. The songs are good but the DJ always repeats them. I can listen to a song three times in one night. Not cool.  The guys here usually know how to keep their distance here which is good. Although my roomie always finds someone to run off and have a conversation with. No really, she just spends the whole night talking. Where are the people I can do that with? lol.
Mia♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment