Sunday, October 23, 2011

ACF Fiorentina vs. Calcio Catania

This weekend some classmates and I went to a soccer match. Playing was Firenze's very own team, Fiorentina versus Calcio Catania. The game made me miss being at home. Seriously sometimes I feel like soccer is the only thing my dad and Victor watch and I just have to sit there and watch too. Who would have thought that I would miss it? haha. I am sure Victor and my dad would have loved to be there. Hopefully they will get to see these pics. :)

The tickets actually have your name on it. How cool is that? I am definitely keeping this as a memento.

We were sitting right in the middle. There were so many lively fans all around us.

Here is the team playing. There were actually some good players on the team. I was impressed. :)

I wish I could have taken a picture of when we scored but boooy was everyone so happy when Fiorentina made a goal. I was almost knocked down by like three guys celebrating.
 Everytime they scored the banners would be up in the air. The fans also had songs/cheers for every play. Italians are very passionate about futbol.

Here are some of the people from my class that went to the game. Julie, Whitney and Eric.  

 Overall it was a good game. We tied which wasn't too bad. I would like to go again. Hopefully I will find someone who wants to go with me.

I saw this on the way back from the game. I just had to take a pic cuz it's PINK!!! I feel like I need one of these in my life.

Ps: To get a closer look at the pictures click on them. It should make the pic larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment