Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Finally.


My First Cappuccino EVER.

Like I shared before on Facebook, I met a girl randomly while shopping for shoes. She complimented me on my shoes and we started talking from there. As I said bye cuz I was going to pay she asked me if I wanted to go grab a coffee. I am in no position to decline offers seeing as I am kinda lonely here so I said yes. (Even though I had tons of work to do). She took me to this bar where we had a cappuccino. I had never had a cappuccino. It was delicious. We communicated in English, Spanish and Italian. She said she would invite me next time she went out with her friends. I took her email address and that was that. I am happy that I am meeting some people here. If only this would be a faster/easier process.

No comments:

Post a Comment