Wednesday, October 19, 2011

UCD Italian Majors Meet Up In Florence!!

So I am extremely lucky to have two of my fellow Ags - more importantly, Italian majors- here in Florence. Krystal and Lilly are here studying abroad with UCD so I contacted them because I was feeling a bit lonely.

 The other night we met up and they took me to this wonderful place called the Yellow Bar where I had yummy Spaghetti al Pomodore e Basilico.
It was delicious. Then they took me to a gelateria with the cutest name, Perché no? (Why Not?). I am so glad we could meet up in Italia especially since they push me to speak Italian. Plus, this experience brings us together. We have studied the Italian culture together and here we are now experiencing it together. Its amazing. I can tell that I am going to enjoy every moment here. :)

Here are some pics of us posing with the replica of Michelangelo's David in the Piazza della Signoria:





No comments:

Post a Comment