Monday, November 7, 2011

Parliamo Solo In Italiano

The other night I got to hang out with Lilly & Krystal again. It was really nice catching up with these ladies since they were off on adventures for the past two weeks. They went to Spain and France while I was stuck here, hard at work with my course. They did have plenty of stories to tell so I was glad to listen to their stories. :)
They took me to this good pizza place called Gusta Pizza. Me gusta Gusta Pizza ;) After they took me to this gelato place that wasn't too far and it was delicious!!! Best part, it was also cheap! Everytime I've had a chance to hang out with these ladies it has been a blast. Look forward to our next get together.  

 Margherita Pizza

 Spicy Chili Oil

 Another look at my pizza :)

Gelato time!

On the way back Lilly and Krystal wanted to see my school. I took this opportunity to take pictures so that all of you back home could see. Sorry it is only the door and the plaque but it's a start right? You should see the elevator. It's tiny!

Miss you all! <3 Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment