Monday, November 21, 2011

Venezia - Part One

I got a chance to go to Venice this weekend with my lovely friends Julie and Lyndsay. Even though I remembered certain parts of Venice from my trip in 2005,  I was still able to explore and find new things to admire. It was much foggier than expected but I was still able to take in the beauty of Venice. I will definitely have to go back when it's warmer. Here are some pictures I took. Again, not the best pictures because of the fog but I hope you enjoy them. Miss you all! - Mia

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment