Sunday, November 6, 2011

This has been the longest weekend ever

Next week will be the last week of my course. It is full of graded teaching practice, group performances and grammar exams. There is so much due- like a portfolio I was suppose to be filling out the whole time and I am no where near finished with any of it. I teach tomorrow which means lesson planning tonight. We got our take home final on Friday and I am pretty much finished just need one part but it took all of yesterday and this morning. I had a one to one lesson task which has taken sooooo much time out of my schedule and oh yeah I need to write my cover letter. Ughhhh. This is way more stressful than finals because it means more. I need to pass this course. I need to do well on my teaching practices and my grammar exams. Failure is not an option. Yes, success is hot...but if you saw me right now....oh its bad. Miss you all very much! Pray for me! <3 Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment