Friday, April 6, 2012

5 Things I Heart About Italy

1. Fiesole: is a part of Florence but away from the city center. There are less tourists and more scenic views in Fiesole. My friend Vicky took me up for a light lunch and some gorgeous sights.

2. Bakeries open at 4am: After a night out what is better than freshly baked pastries from a Pasticceria? NOTHING!!  Especially when chocolate is involved.

3. Days at the Park: With Spring in the air and sunny days one of my favorite things to do is go to the park with a nice book and just read. This park I go to has a fountain, lively Florence residents and ducks walking around.

4. Parla Con Me Remix: Julia Lenti released the remix to her hit Parla Con Me this week featuring two talented MCs Ghemon and Mecna. I cannot stop hitting the replay button! If rap is not your thing then I would suggest listening to the original song.
       

5. Chianti Wine: Tuscany is well known for it's wine country and this wine is just one of the finest it has to offer. The best part is the price. You can buy a bottle of this wine for about 3-4 euro which is a reasonable price here. No karaoke night is complete without wine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment