Saturday, April 21, 2012

Goodies :)

Everything was much cheaper in the South. They also had stores that we simply do not have in Florence. Sooo... the gals and I decided to hit up a few of the shops. These are my non-souvenir items from my trip. 
(Two of the pics would not cooperate so sorry that they are sideways!)

I got this shirt in Naples in a small boutique. The color is perfect with my skin town. This is the back of the shirt btw. It's not see-thru in the front!

Photobucket

 
These three pink items I got at a store called Tally Weijl in Catania. It's a big chain store in Europe and parts of Asia. I totally fell in love with their style. :)   

Photobucket
I got these lovely bookmarks and this fab pen at a book store in Catania. The pen was pricey made with Swarovski Crystal but I love pens so much I didn't mind. The two quotes say:
" Books are divided into two categories: books for now and books for always" - Ruskin
"A room without books is like a body without a soul" - Cicerone


These shoes were my favorite and most expensive purchase on my trip. They are leather Italian shoes from Catania. Aren't they gorgeous? I just had to spoil myself this one time. But let me tell you, Italian shoes are expensive!!

I bought these dresses at the market in Palermo. They are beautiful dresses made in India. They are so colorful and go so well with my skin tone. I absolutely adore these dresses.

My last purchase was at an Italian store called Zuiki. we don't have Zuiki in Florence. They actually had some nice stuff at decent prices. I wish I could go back for a few more items.

So there you have it. Those were my goodies from my trip. Hope you like them. You will be seeing me wear these when I get back home. :) Ciao for now!

1 comment:

  1. oh too cutee!! this is awesome! (: im visiting from over at holly knitlightly's blog!!

    ReplyDelete