Thursday, April 19, 2012

5 Things I Loved About SI


5 Things I loved about my trip to the South of Italy:

No worries soon there will be a post with all my lovely pictures from my trip. But for now I thought I'd share some of my favorite parts.

1. The food of the South: was amazing!! South Italian cuisine> North Italian cusine. 'Nough said.

2. Climbing Mt. Vesuvius: I went to the top of a volcano y'all!! NEVER imagined I would do that.
3. The Bluest water I have ever seen: was in Capri. It was like dyed blue but nope all natural. I even got to go to the Blue Grotto which I recommend if you are ever in the island of Capri. (fyi: i didnt even edit the picture!)

4. The sand of Cefalu: On my last day in Sicily I was all by myself. What did I do? I went to the beach of course! It was a sandy sandy beach. Perfect for taking a nap under the sun.


5. The men of Catania: I havent been shy about saying the Fiorentine boys arent doing it for me. Well, it was very different in Catania. :) Unfortunately I did not take any pics of the men.

No comments:

Post a Comment