Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Don't Know Where I Am Going. I Am Just Going.

Hey Darlings! As you know I went to Napoli (Naples) last week. It was such an amazing trip!! There was so much to do and see. We arrived to Naples on a Sunday and decided to explore the city. We roamed around and took pictures of whatever called our attention. I liked the city but I wouldn't live there because it is the most dangerous city in Italy. We actually walked past a group of men fighting in the street at night! I'm a night owl do if it is unsafe for me to go out at night I rather not live there. Still the architecture, the people and the food might make me think twice!! 

Here are just a few pictures from my trip. Honestly it was so hard choosing which ones to share because I took so damn many!! I wish I could show you everything but then you would sit here for hours and I doubt you wanna do that. Anyway, here are some of my fave, enjoy!! 
Here is a view from the train. I never like to sleep on a train because I am afraid I will miss out on all this gorgeous scenery. 
Here we are having just arrived to Napoli! This is at the Central Train Station of Naples. :)
Can you believe this is the view from our balcony in our hostel?? We can even see the Mt. Vesuvius from here!! 
We could see everything! 
This is again our view, but looking towards the actual city. 
We found this really cool looking castle. It's actually a museum and it's not even that old compared to the rest of Italy but it was pretty cool. 
Being there made me feel like a princess so I just gazed upon its beauty. 
But then my manly side kicked in and I tried imitating these cool soldiers. 
This was an awesome store filled with heart shaped pastas, freshly made marmalade, traditional limoncello, and of course my fav spices. I ended up buying some Napoli bruschetta mix. :) 
















 
This is Napoli's main shopping area. Unfortunately, we arrived on a Sunday so everything was closed. 
Or should I say almost everything? This is the place to be if you want a knock-off. Come any day of the week rain or shine and these guys will be there. Other popular items you can buy from vendors: sunglasses, earrings, iphone cases and belts.
Me chillin on a regular Italian street. whatevs. 
This is a beautiful church of Naples. I forgot the actual name of it. I'll look it up for you guys no worries ;). Anyway, that day they were having an event. It also happened to rain later in the day so we didn't stick around to figure out what it was. 
This was in the same court yard as the church. She caught my attention so I had to take a picture. Isn't it lovely?
Finally, this is me climbing a lamp post. I saw it and just felt like climbing it. Let's just say I caused quite a stir. I guess Italians don't climb things. lol.

Anyway, that was only half of my first day!! There are still plenty of pictures to come. Hope you enjoyed what I shared. Miss you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment