Saturday, May 12, 2012

I'm On A Boat!

Day 3 of our trip we headed off to Capri!!! 
Boats! Boats! Boats!
Lucy, Me and Laura on the ferry to Capri!
 Capri's beauty amazes me. 
This pastry was the perfect pick me up after our ride to the island. It was tasty and inexpensive. 
We took a tour around the island. This is a lighthouse we passed. We also saw statues, rock formations and the houses of Sophia Loren, Giorgio Armani and other famous Italians. 
We went under the Arch of Love. Couples kiss while passing under the arch to spend many years of happiness together. 
Laura and I enjoying the tour. 
I was so glad to finally get some sun. Winter lasted too long this year! Here I was waiting to get into the famous Grotto Azzurro (Blue Grotto).
This is in the Blue Grotto. All natural lighting with water as blue as can be. I couldn't believe the color of the water. 
While in the Grotto the men guiding us on the boats were singing different Italian songs. The acoustics were amazing. 
There's my boat!
I was the only one to go in the water! The girls just wouldn't budge. 
:) O Capri, Non vedo l'ora per tornare. Forse il prossimo estate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment