Friday, May 18, 2012

Things I ♡ About Italy

1. Notte Bianca: Was the best. night. ever. There is just so much that went on. There was a whole group of us before it became me, Adriana, Piti and Andrea. Then what followed was free drinks, getting couples to kiss by chanting "Bacio! Bacio!", flash mobs, sexy bartending twins, dancing in piazzas, walking around all of Firenze, live music, pictures, running into old friends, more dancing and blurriness. It was Epic. Wish I could be here for the next Notte Bianca. :)
2. Hard Rock Cafe Firenze: I had never been to a Hard Rock Cafe before. I know we have so many back home, including one in SF but I just had never gone. So, when I saw one here in Florence I knew I had to go. It took me months but I finally got the chance to go with my roomies. The food was delicious. Huge portions, fried chicken and coca-cola. It felt just like home!
3. YAB: YAB is a club in the center of Florence. It takes me about five minutes to get there walking. They have great music, cute boys and good drinks. It has slowly become one of my favorite places. Mainly, because of the cute boys lol.
4. The Opera: My roomies and I went to see Carmen not too long ago and it was fantastic! It was set up in a small church but the performers were amazing. I fell in love with the role of Carmen. She was a charming songstress.
5. Lucy: My roommate Lucy is the perfect shopping buddy. She can, believe it or not, out-shop me. We can spend a whole day doing nothing but window shop. Most of the time she ends up buying everything while I go home with nothing but we always seem to have fun while doing it. Also, she happens to be the best makeup artist ever! I love it when she does my makeup! The amount of attention I get when she does my makeup doubles. She's a miracle worker! lol. Sadly, she leaves tomorrow to Mongolia. :/ I am so thankful I was able to have her as a roomie tho. I can't imagine my time in Italy without her. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment