Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Napoli Love

Naples Part Two
Admiring the view of the Sea. 
Italians love to graffiti on everything!
In fact, Italy has taught me that it's not love until you graffiti a statue, church or historical sight proclaiming your love. 

The name of this stand cracks me up. The music they were playing too...it was awful.
Laura and I at Putipu.
The BEST pizza I have ever had  was at this restaurant. I have dreams about this pizza! 
 Walking to the National Archaeological Museum 
 This statue is Venus Kallipygos. She was my favorite piece of the museum. 
  She uncovers her nudity with a deliberate effect created by the softness of her body and the heavy fall of her drapery. She uncovers herself enough to tease but still keeps it playful. 
 The museum had a large collection of art collected from the Herculaneum and Pompeii ruins.  
The pieces were explained with great detail. 
 :) This was in the courtyard. 
 The space itself was gorgeous. 
Heart of a lion. 

Never, for a single second do I forget how blessed I am to be here. I am living my dream guys! I couldn't ask for anything else. Well, it would have been nice to have you all with me. <3 Love you. 

1 comment: