Tuesday, January 31, 2012

5 Things I Heart About Italy This Week

1. Street Art: Everyday artists make these on the sidewalk only using chalk. They spend hours doing them and at the end of the day they are washed away. The next day the artists start over again. I wonder how much money they make because as you can see they have a plate so people can leave €€€s.

2. Roomie Dinner Nights: Every Saturday the girls in the apartment and I have dinner together. We each are in charge of a course - main course, side dish or salad. We get to enjoy each other's cooking and company. It's all in good fun. :)
Photobucket


3. I Saldi: In January all the stores in Italy are desperate to get rid of their winter clothes to make room for their Spring collections. As a result, there is a huuuuuge sale here. You can save anywhere from 20-70% off of some pretty awesome stuff. Unfortunately I didn't do as much shopping as I would have if I had a job but I did manage to do a little bit of shopping. I'll start saving my little pennies so I can save next year. :)
 


4. Yamamay: It's like a Victoria's Secret here in Florence. Besides Kiko I have spent the most €€ here. What is more essential than makeup and lingerie??  lol.


5. Giorgia: She is an Italian singer that I just cannot stop listening to!!! I've downloaded so many songs from different Italian artists but she's been my favorite so far. :) If you want to listen to her, her new single is this but the song I keep on repeat is this one.

 Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment