Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Do you remember my 5 Things Posts??

If you ever followed my UCD blog then you will know that back in the day I used to do this thing called 5 Things That I Heart Right Now. In those posts I would pick 5 little things that made me happy during the week. Well, I feel like I may be taking some things for granted/ I am forgetting to mention things about Italy that are not in the U.S. or are just awesome...Sooo, I decided I am going to start doing 5 Things I Heart About Italy This Week.

1. Kiko: I LOVE KIKO!! Kiko is a cosmetic brand made in Milan that is not too expensive. To me it is like Sephora. I go there to admire the displays. I always have to resist buying something and I've actually gotten pretty good at leaving the store empty handed. It may be because it is always crowded and it is such a small store. Here is my Kiko collection. :)
Photobucket
Not pictured: The Kiko bag I just bought, two nail polishes and an eyeshadow.

2. Universitá di Firenze Sweatshirt: It's pink, cute and keeps me warm. What more could I ask for?
Photobucket



3. Fedez: I am obsessed with this Italian rapper called Fedez.  He is such a cutie and has a voice I could listen to for days. Click here to listen to one of his songs.

4. Paula: Paula is a book written by Isabel Allende. I am reading it in Italian so I am very dependent on my Italian dictionary. I figured it would be a nice way to expand my vocabulary. This book is also written in Spanish and in English so if you are looking for something new to read I recommend it!
Photobucket



5. Pandoro Melegatti: Basically a cake. It's delicious bread that comes in an odd shape made in Verona. If you want more info click here if you want to know more about it.
Photobucket

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment