Friday, January 20, 2012

New Years Eve Italian Style

I was so excited to celebrate New Year's Eve here in Florence. I was sure there were going to be tons of people, that I was going to dance the night away and have fun. Well, that's exactly what I did! I glamed up for the big night and had my two girls, Lucy and Lilly with me. It will definitely be a night for the books. :)
This is me dressed up and ready to go!

Lucy and I at Fish Pub.

I met the owner at the gym and he invited us so we got free drinks. :)

After we headed to Piazza Della Signoria for some Fireworks with some new friends.

 At the stroke of midnight we all had some champagne.

 This is one of the guys we met. Someone had taken a group picture but I'm not sure where it went. Anyway, these guys were from Pennsylvania.

The piazza was filled with hundreds of people. It was insane. All of Florence was like this!! Still, it was a pretty memorable night. I wish I could do it all over again.

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment