Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas Eve in Firenze

I know I'm late but so much has been happening!!! This Christmas I was lucky enough to celebrate it here in Italy. What is there to complain about right?? WRONG. Christmas is all about friends and family. I have made some very lovely friends here however, no one can replace family. More importantly, it was impossible to have a single tamal during the holiday seasons. Everyone knows Christmas is the best excuse to eat tamales!! So I was deprived of yummy Mexican food and family whom I love very much.

I was surrounded by beautiful lights, a lively city and friends who enjoy doing the same things I do. Here are some pics of my Christmas Eve. I say Christmas Eve because on actual Christmas I was stuck in bed all day with a high fever, cough and everything else. :/
I'm happy in this pic because my roommate, Lucy did my makeup. Isn't it lovely?

This is me at the restaurant. We went to a small place close to my apartment. My Christmas dinner consisted of yummy bread, pasta, chicken, potatoes and wine.

Since there was no one to give me Christmas presents I bought myself something from Yamamay, which is like Victoria's Secret, and The United Colors of Benetton.

This was me visiting Baby Jesus. It wasn't midnight yet so he wasn't displayed yet (Although he was obviously underneath that blanket! Who are they trying to fool?)

After dinner we had some drinks and it was karaoke time!!! There are videos!! I will post those soon! :)

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment