Monday, January 30, 2012

Going Out / Pre-partying in Florence

I do like to go out and have fun here in Italy. My usual spot is the Old Stove in Piazza della Signoria and then to dance I go to a few clubs here in Florence. I don't take my camera out EVER - have you seen my camera? lol So most of these pics are pre-partying pics. The last two are at a bar tho. :)
 This is me and my lovely roomie, Lucy.

 Lucy did my make up again. She should go pro. I bought the earrings in Rome.

 This is my bestie, Vicky.

 We were listening to music and dancing. A few glasses of wine and we really let loose!

 A pic of me :)

 We always have fun together.

Me and Lucy again. Doesn't she look good? Damn mama!! 

Not sure why I made that face but it works.  

 Me and my friend Silja out in Red Garter.

She's from Germany. I have a few German friends here. They all speak German with each other and it makes me want to learn German! Maybe one day...

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment